How to know your Face Size?
Looking into your mirror, hold a ruler so it is lined up with each temple. Measure in inches
the distance between your left and right edges(temple area).Please note:
How to know your Existing Frame Size?
- If you do not want to use a ruler, you can go for a medium size frame because it suits 90% of Indian faces.
- Girls with small faces should go for small size frame. Below are the few examples of small, medium and large faces.
Components of Frame Size:
- Eye Size:
- Measured from outermost edges of lenses horizontally.
- Approximately 40 mm. - 62mm.
- Bridge Size:
- The distance between lenses.
- Approximately 14 mm. - 24 mm.
- Temple Length:
- Length of temple piece - also know as the arm piece or ear piece.
- Approximately 120 mm. - 150 mm.